Re: [glob2-devel] new mapgenerator

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] new mapgenerator
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:39:47 +0100

Leo Wandersleb a écrit :
very cool! thanks for editions and merging. if it is really important to have maps generated in a reproducable way i will provide a perlin noise based on syncrand.

Well, for me and now that's ok to have that random map create normal maps, because they will likely be modified afterwards anyway.

If we decide to drop support for handling random maps at other place that map creation, we could simplify the code. For now, I let Nuage decide as he did the random map in the first place.

Steph