[glob2-devel] glob2 CVS snapshot compiled on win32

From: Munteanu Alexandru
Subject: [glob2-devel] glob2 CVS snapshot compiled on win32
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 04:55:48 +0100

Hello,

I have succesfully compiled globulation2 CVS version on windows with
mingw.

I have uploaded the following files :
 *the first file (8.7M) is the cvs source snapshot to be compiled on
 gnu/linux
 *the second file (12M) is the windows binary ready to run
here : http://globulation2.org/public_files/

Feel free to test :)

I will give necessary files and instructions of how to build. I
cannot give only instructions because SDL is very hard to build on
mingw. I think I will put in an archive all the necessary libraries to
compile glob2.

This is my first windows compilation of glob2 and may be bad. The
configure script told me strange things about not having freetype,
vorbis and opengl which was not quite true. I will take a look at that
and report the next time I compile (soon).

I will also try to cross-compile glob2 on debian when I have some
time.

Btw, do we have a date for the next release ?

Have a nice day :)

--
Munteanu Alexandru Ionut <io_alex_2002 @no_spam@ yahoo.fr>