Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha19 has been released ! :-)

From: Joey Marshall
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha19 has been released ! :-)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:27:26 -0400

Leo Wandersleb wrote:
agree

we should stop to ask people about cvs until there are enough so they are satisfied playing the releases while we play cvs.

Bradley Arsenault wrote:
To all the developers, we should make one, immeddiette promise. We
will all keep one version of 0.8.19 and one cvs version. The "net
game" community seems to be stressed of hearing "do you use a cvs
version" when they want to play a game.
Or what about displaying the version of the client in YOG next to the player names?