[glob2-devel] New mailing list : glob2-ideas

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 10:45:05 +0200

Hi everyone,

In order to improve the workflow of the core developers while still allowing
everyone to discuss new ideas in peace, I've created a new mailing-list :
glob2-ideas.

So here is the new rules:
- Discussion concerning development done or in progress takes place in
glob2-devel
- Discussion about new ideas that are not yet started takes place in
glob2-ideas. When people arrive to a conclusion on the exact nature of the
improvement, they than fill a wish bug report in the bug track with any
required material attached (mockups, additional comments, ...)

I hope that this fill improve our efficiency as a community while giving us
more time to implement the ideas instead on fighting about them.

Have a nice day, enjoy,

Steph