[glob2-devel] google SOC

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] google SOC
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 21:09:54 +0200

http://code.google.com/soc/

Hi guys

I havn't yet read too much into reglementation of SOC but I see many other oss projects do a mentoring. Why not globulation? Ok. We are no organisation. But maybe we find one (GNU? Some University?).
Well think about it. Maybe it's worth some googling.
But keep in mind
  May 1, 2006:
  - All mentoring organizations must have submitted their
    interest to Google due by 17.00 Pacific Standard Time
  - Application period opens for student proposals

And if that's to close, think about it for next years SOC or for other events like that.

Greetings, Leo