[glob2-devel] StringTable

From: Sébastien
Subject: [glob2-devel] StringTable
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 01:00:25 +0200

It seems that recent modifications made by Stéphane in StringTable lead to
some kind of memory corruption. If you look at the main menu, some items get
the name of the font as text... Everything in the code is correct, I tracked
the execution and get the following (with a TextButton) :
Call of constructor -> OK text & font both have correct values
assert & assert -> fine
this->font = font
DUH ! from now text has the value of font.
I think that's it's a kind of obscure bug in gcc wich get confused between
string and char*... I restored previous version of stringtable on my working
copy and everything seems to be ok
Can someone confirm this  (checkout last CVS, compile, run => Editor & Credit
have the label "menu", restore back StringTable => all is working)