Re: [glob2-devel] Refactoring

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Refactoring
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 08:35:39 +0200

> You guys suffer from Not Invented Here syndrome:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_Invented_Here

Indeed we do ! That's a side effect of our idealism, but keep in mind that
without this idealism, glob2 would never be here...

That said, considering that most people have their build environment
configured, I think we should not remove boost deps from the build system for
now. We can just wait and see. The fact that it is not required is good and
should help people not using autoconf.

Steph

--
http://nct.ysagoon.com