Re: [glob2-devel] Refactoring

From: Sébastien
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Refactoring
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 20:52:51 +0200

Since the refactoring stuff & dependencies are a subject of discussion here is
what I did :
On my glob2 working copy, all is ready to use the new FormatableString class
(I double checked everything but maybe I missed some mistakes) BUT, before
commiting all these changes, I just added the class' code to CVS so that
everyone can read it an give their opinion.
If everything is ok (I don't want to hear 'we should use xxxlib, that's not
the point this time) that is we are ok on te way to do, the documentation and
so on, I'll commit other changes, if not, I think we can talk about what
could be done better (again, dependencies or not isn't the subject)
Sébastien