[glob2-devel] phpBB forums upgraded to the latest version

From: Munteanu Alexandru
Subject: [glob2-devel] phpBB forums upgraded to the latest version
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 20:39:21 +0200

Hello,

Using the very useful files from AppleBoy
(http://appleboy.randomvoids.com/glob2/), I have upgraded the phpbb
forums to the latest version (2.0.21). Please notify me if you have
any problems with the forums (you shouldn't). (msg me irc (ion_bidon)
or send me a mail)

I have also made a full backup (before and after the upgrade) in the
backups/current_backup_Jun_24_2006_14/ directory.

AppleBoy, I don't remember to have modified something on mediawiki for
the phpbb/mediawiki users integrations; just go ahead and upgrade (if
you have time). Contact me if you have any problems.

If you don't have time, just tell me and I'll do it, but I suppose you
want to emerge it ?

For other people that access globulation2.org, please put files in
nice named directories or nice named files; we have lot of garbage in
backups/old_backups/ :/ For example, a backup named "forms_bup" or
"public_bup" cannot be used, because no date is on it.

What's the "public_html--" directory ?

Have a nice day :)
--
Munteanu Alexandru Ionut <io_alex_2002 @no_spam@ yahoo.fr>