Re: [glob2-devel] Strings and other problems in SettingsScreen

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Strings and other problems in SettingsScreen
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 17:52:43 -0700

I've examined log data, and it seems theres allot of people who are
modifying the CVS, but who I've never seen on the mailing list (marv,
donkeyhotay are two examples). We should make a broadcast to get all
people who change the code must join the mailing list, because
otherwise, you're messages aren't getting out to them.