[glob2-devel] SettingsScreen fixed, new translation checking script adde

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] SettingsScreen fixed, new translation checking script added
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:46:34 -0700

The SettingsScreen has been fixed and no longer trobules us with
"missing key" errors. As well, I've added a new translation checking
script to our data. Its run in python. To use it, just do:

python check_translations.py

In the data directory, and it will output all of the errors with the
current translations.

We desperately need to get a hold of previous translators, or find new
ones to update all of our translations before the next release (which
I'm hoping will happen soon). We have a most of the email addresses in
AUTHORS, but before I email them all asking them to come help us
again, I'd like to grab the attention of any translots *subscribed* to
the mailing list.

As well, we don't want to add any new material to be translated after
we do this, so most interface code should be finalized.