[glob2-devel] news about me

From: Nuage
Subject: [glob2-devel] news about me
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 23:19:00 +0200

Hello everybody!

As one of the main coder, I want you to know a bit of what's happening to me.

I just got hired by Ubipictures, an Ubisoft team in Montpellier, France. This is
the team who made "Rayman", "King Kong" and "Beyond Good and Evil". They hired
me to add networking features into their engine, to play on LAN and over the
internet with their games. I'll be the first and main network programming guy
there! (just this team, not all Ubisoft).

It's really a nice place, and a nice team. We play board game at every lunch,
eating sandwiches. (oh, and we are currently looking for another network guy for
another project if you can handle it and you need a job!)

As you can guess, I'm kept under professional secret, and I can't say anything
about the game we are currently working on.
But worse, I don't really know what I'm legally allowed to do for other games.
Then I won't program much, or at least officially. But I'll always be here, on
the mailing list, ready to answer questions about the network or related to the
other part of glob2 that I programmed.

Hey, and if you live there tell me so we can meet!

Nuage