Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 20 Preperations

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 20 Preperations
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:23:07 -0400

On 7/30/06, Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> wrote:
Bradley Arsenault wrote:
Hi

I tested the map editor 2h ago and it was crashing glob2
(StringTable::getString("fruit, -1") : error, no such key.)

Yes I've seen that before, in the menus some where. I haven't really
looked into it yet. Its just a key error, easy to fix by adding [ and
] arround "fruit".

whenever i scrolled around either with mouse or with arrrow keys. was trying to
test it with moses but we never got far.

As for the crashing when scrolling ... I'll need more information, as
its never happenned to me. What map? How far did you scroll in what
direction? Where you scrolling multiple directions at once? Where you
combining edge and arrow scrolling?

but it is much more intuitive now.

Thanks.

greetings, leo wandersleb