Re: [glob2-devel] re: should turrets attack air

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] re: should turrets attack air
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 00:42:10 +0200

Kai Antweiler wrote:
> before.  Therefore put in as many modification as we can.
> Maybe some random effects like natural disasters too.

please no! I want predictability. I want to win by strategy not by chance.

A random factor can be the map. If we have balanced maps it should be
possible to shuffle start positions. if the random map generator works
good, we can play random maps. but no taifoon that destroys 3 buildings
of one team and no worms that eat the harvesters.