[glob2-devel] forums update

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: [glob2-devel] forums update
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:53:37 -0700

the forums have been updated again!

mods recently put into place:
a user will not show up in the memberlist or newuser thing on the front
unless that user is active (responded to the email)

new email ranges have been banned until the registration system is
changed. address@hidden and address@hidden should be removed from that list as
soon as possible as after talking with gentoo forum devs I have realized
that those domains are often used by legit users (sorry if I deleted any
of you guys)

I'm going to be working on upgrading the forums a bit more now as I am
done with work.

ion: please contact me in the irc channel, would like some help from you
on a few things if you have time

cheers,
Kyle