[glob2-devel] cross-compile bug

From: Donkyhotay
Subject: [glob2-devel] cross-compile bug
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 00:45:42 -0700

I know this was assigned to genix but I got tired of not being able to
play the latest CVS version with windows users so I went ahead and fixed
the bug by renaming "Rectangle" to "globRectangle" in mapedit.cpp and
mapedit.h. I was able to compile and run the game successfully under
both windows and linux. Unfortunately I didn't have alot of time to
spend testing the map editor where the changes were made so it's still
in testing.

--
Do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on
believing in windmills.