Re: [glob2-devel] server issues

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] server issues
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 00:56:17 -0400

DNS switch should be easy. it took them almost 24 hours to copy 36GB of data because the drive was so slow so I got it yesterday but had school today. Will get the data uploaded tomorrow and can help get it setup wherever. Tyan is being a bit of a pain but I should be able to get the full RMA done tomorrow and a new board next week if all goes well. I would just buy a new one but the data recovery and the new raid kind of killed my budget :(

it's 1AM now so I'm going to bed, so see you in the morning
Kyle