Re: [glob2-devel] my first game in a long time :)

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] my first game in a long time :)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 07:21:03 -0400

well, if you want to hop on today, I'm willing to test CVS with you to help find some of the other bugs and squash them, just bug me on irc

regarding the auto-save, maybe it would be better to change the name from "games" to "saved games". I bet that would make a huge difference.

opengl didn't fix the checksum errors, but after he became the host instead of me that problem went away...

cheers,
Kyle