Re: [glob2-devel] LAN network conflict

From: donkyhotay
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] LAN network conflict
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:16:57 -0700

Problem persisted even with using two computers. With a little
experimentation I found that anytime I played a LAN game (whether on 1
computer or 2) and left open spots on the map it would crash. So on a 3
player map I added 1 computer player and the game worked just fine.

--
Do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on
believing in windmills.