[glob2-devel] glob2 user survey

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: [glob2-devel] glob2 user survey
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 22:47:45 +0200

Hi,

I would like to propose to pose a user-survey on different issues.

Maybe using our webpages for this would be possible.
Requiring the users to log in, we could check that everyone
fills in only once.

Some issues:
* used OS type(s) / distributions
* nationality
* how did you get to know glob2
* programming languages that you use
* how do you stay informed about glob2
* what other open source games do you use
* would you help developing glob2, if you new howto
* What feature suggestions from the wiki, would like to see implemented most
* Do you play glob2 online
* How many hours glob2 do you play per month
* Have you already created Maps or Campaigns

Kai Antweiler