[glob2-devel] Alpha 22 Released

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Alpha 22 Released
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 22:13:23 -0400

With loads of new features, new translations, and new bug fixes from
the community abroad, we have come to a new Alpha 22 release!

I've double and triple checked my work, I think the release is
correct. With only dialup I don't have much room for playing arround.
It leaves me with an extra bit of anxiety and stess. I had to make the
tarball on the server itself.

Things to note:
1) The official tarball does not have the updated debian information.
I have made a maintainers note to use the cvs tag alpha22-rc for
packagers. nct needs to do the debian update as soon as he can
2) I am only one person and am still prone to error :P, I have tried
to make sure this went without problem (I'm quite nervous as the
release maintainer of the project)
3) I'm fairly certain that there are no deadly bugs bugs in the code
as was in Alpha 20 and Alpha 16
4) We need everyones help to make sure all documents, all websites are
updated. Notify people! Make us known!
--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.