Re: [glob2-devel] Tutorial and scripting improvements + Dutch translatio

From: Raoul Verveer
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Tutorial and scripting improvements + Dutch translation
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 21:30:12 +0200

Raoul Verveer wrote:
> Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
>
>> Feel free to do the changes on the tutorial. I don't know if your previous
>> changes have already been imported in cvs.
>>
>> Steph
>>

> My previous changes on the tutorial haven't been imported in CVS yet, so
> if anyone was plannign to: don't ! ;)
> I'll post a diff file comparing my changes on the current CVS version
> for you to review soon.
>

> o/
> Raoul Verveer

Okay, here is the diff file for both the tutorial and Dutch translation.
Both files are diff's from the latest CVS version at this moment, so my

For the tutorial:
* added Dutch translation
* made some minor changes in the scripting. Now the orders to place
buildings will stay on screen until the order is carried out.

For the Dutch translation:
* Translation is now completely up-to-date with all keywords. Also all
entries have been reordered so it reflects the same order as the keyword
list.

Please review them and update to CVS accordingly. Many thanks again! :-)

o/
Raoul Verveer