Re: [glob2-devel] Hello, I'm back, and lots of comments....

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Hello, I'm back, and lots of comments....
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 17:24:15 +1200

Ok. I've had a look on Savannah and cant for the life of me find anything to do with Git :P

However, I found this free GIT hosting site, and I must say, it doesn't look very good: http://repo.or.cz/

And in response to the other 4 emails, cutting out dialog that would just make me repeat myself :P..........

http://launchpad.net/ still looks good. Again, we'd loose the history (you would no matter what you go to anyway).

In the end, I guess things will never change. Globulation will always be stuck on CVS (so you dont losse history), development will always be slow (because of not enough devs, although when things are commited, they look good), and documentation will always be all over the place (because it cant be kept in one place).

So, I'll restore the devel pages on the wki (ignore recent changes, its a mess :P), I'll remove the bookmark to TRAC, and pretend like this never happened :P

I'll get to install mingw again soon, and hopefuly have an alpha 22 windows release in 48 hours.

Thanks for your comments. Lets end this conversation now (unless bradley has any comments) ;) ;) (anything else said would just be repeating :P)

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/