Re: [glob2-devel] can't compile alpha22-rc with mingw, error in AIEcho.c

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] can't compile alpha22-rc with mingw, error in AIEcho.cpp
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:24:49 +1200

I'll be trying out http://globulation2.org/wiki/Mingw_compilation  (the guide Ion and I made) today and hopefully have it working by the end of the week if I run into problems. NanoTech, is this the guide you used? If not, please do and tell me how it goes (or wait till the win32 release in ~week)

On 4/10/07, Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden> wrote:
On Monday 09 April 2007, NanoTech wrote:
> No, I've never used SDL before, actually this is my first time trying to
> compile somthing. I have worked with code (mostly PHP and _javascript_) and
> Linux (Ubuntu and openSuSE) before though. Anyways, I've tried compiling
> with both the SDL that came with the glob2 dev package (or did it come with
> mingw...) and the one from the SDL site for MinGW.

Then I don'know what the problem is, I never compiled glob2 with mingw32.
Kieran, do you have a solution to this problem ?

Steph

--
http://nct.ysagoon.com