Re: [glob2-devel] can't compile alpha22-rc with mingw, error in AIEcho.c

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] can't compile alpha22-rc with mingw, error in AIEcho.cpp
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:49:15 +1200

I've updated http://globulation2.org/wiki/Mingw_compilation  with new instructions on how to update to 3.4.5. There is no current libraries for 4.1.1 which is what I use to compile glob2 on linux (which works). So its probably still a compatibility issue. If you could get it working with 3.4.5, then it should hopefully work for future builds.

Sorry I can't be much help. I'm doing all I can to get it to work, short of removing AIEcho, which would probably break a lot of things. No idea what everything after Echo compiles like either (could be more errors).

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/