Re: [glob2-devel] Quality insurance

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Quality insurance
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 22:15:51 -0700

plan will be cvs as it will most likely be constantly updated code as we find and fix bugs.

the goal is to test compiling with gcc 3.4.x and 4.1.x along with getting it to compile for windows with the latest mingw, which currently one of the AI's is throwing some errors with that it seems, and for me to finish getting it to work on os x without having to install and use fink.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this would be the order of priority
1) can make binaries that run under all three OSes
2) starts up, menus work, can run through the tutorials with any game lag, crashes, etc.
3) internet games
4) custom games and AI
5) map editor

and the biggest goal of all by the end of the weekend:
binaries releases for each OS and arch that include all of the campaigns and other data (please don't forget these), and run well enough for people to be able to play the tutorials and play on the Internet without constant crashing.

cheers,
Kyle