Re: [glob2-devel] can't compile alpha22-rc with mingw, error in AIEcho.c

From: Martin Voelkle
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] can't compile alpha22-rc with mingw, error in AIEcho.cpp
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:35:02 +0200

Nope. Same result as beofre (SendMessageA)

> The error messages are weird.  We don't have a "SendMessageA" in the whole
project.

> Look at the specified lines in AIEcho.cpp

No SendMessageA, just SendMessage

Hmm, an A-suffixed error? Looks like windows API stuff...

Try this:
In AIEcho.h, just before class SendMessage, add these lines:
#ifdef SendMessage
#undef SendMessage
#endif

Or else rename the SendMessage class in both AIEcho.h and AIEcho.cpp

Please don't tell my friends I know this, or else they will make fun of me.

Martin