Re: [glob2-devel] assert commented in alpha22

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] assert commented in alpha22
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:34:44 +0200

>> It still outputs the error message.
>> Leo said the immediate result is a wrong number of assigned workers.
>> So probably this will only effect the current game.
>> And this would otherwise been terminated.
>> Autosave will crash quickly, too.
>
> My worries is that this may trigger very strange bugs later because the game
> state is in an invalid state. This may generate more bugs which will dilute
> our already very weak forces.
>
> This has already happened in the past.

Ok, I guess the error message gets lost in windows world.

So remove the comment if you want to.  And retag alpha22 - it is no
sticky tag.

Do you want to release a bug fix version without this bug fixed?

I have tried to find the commit that introduced the bug.
But the incompatibility of gamefiles between our two lastest releases
and the changes in victory conditions made this very hard.
I did not succeed, because there were a lot of crashs introduced
and fixed that cover this bug.
Maybe with the new autosave I'll have more luck.

--
Kai Antweiler