Re: [glob2-devel] can't compile alpha22-rc with mingw, error in AIEcho.c

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] can't compile alpha22-rc with mingw, error in AIEcho.cpp
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:02:45 +1200

I'd like to congratulate Martin Voelkle on his patch

In AIEcho.h, just before class SendMessage, add these lines:
#ifdef SendMessage
#undef SendMessage
#endif

It worked like a charm and is now past AIEcho. Will post again if any further bugs pop up.

Please commit his fix to CVS so I don't have to worry this weekend when several of us are going to download CVS (including myself, to windows and mandriva) and report all bugs on as many setup as possible with the game play (see the Quality Insurance mail) . :D

Thanks Martin Voelkle.

Edit: Gah. Would you believe, when I'm about to send this mail, I see a new bug. MapEdit.cpp is taking forever to compile (the files before it took 5-10 seconds, it now 3 mintues). Its not giving any errors though. Just staying there. And the mingw program is still working so its not frozen. Is it a genuine slow compiling file or something wrong here?
--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/