Re: [glob2-devel] bugfixes

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] bugfixes
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:12:16 -0400

On 4/15/07, Kieran P <address@hidden> wrote:
Ok, thats fine. But you still have to fix Alpha 22, and you are the only one
that knows you code Bradley. Please look at the bug tracker fix all of them,
and tell me when its time to release. I'll package the source (with maps and
campaigns this time :P ), and make the windows and mandriva releases (so
they all go live at the same time).

You just worry about doing the quick patches and no new features before
Alpha 23.

/me hopes Bradley sees this

Thats not quite true. I have been working on Glob2 for little over a
year & 1/2 and I've been barely able to get by. Often its allot easier
to start a new thread as to why code needs replacing than actually
figure out how to replace it. Its been a long haul learning Glob2
code, there is just so much to learn :P

Like I said in the other thread, you can branch off the release
candidate. I will try and get some bug tracker bugs completed before
the release.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.