Re: [glob2-devel] Re: what was the cause of repair bug?

From: Joe Wells
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: what was the cause of repair bug?
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 01:45:52 +0100

Joe Wells <address@hidden> writes:

> Kai Antweiler <address@hidden> writes:
>>> When you canceled or completed a repair, it would set its previous level
>>> from 0 to -1, which would cause the crash. Two lines of code changed (
>>> and its fixed.
>> Hey!  That's was Joe suggested ;)
> Not quite.  I suggested the same change for two _different_ lines that
> used prevLevel.  I think those two lines are still buggy.  :-(

Thinking about this some more, I think it would be a very good to
carefully think about every line that uses prevLevel that has been
touched in the last few months.  It seems that a bunch of code was
written while having in mind a not-quite-right idea of the meaning of
prevLevel, so there is a good chance there are other mistakes with