Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 23 released, bring on Mercurial and the core rew

From: Cyrille Dunant
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 23 released, bring on Mercurial and the core rewrite
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:56:22 +0200

This is not very different than the actual system... What you propose are
essentially only interface changes.

Aside from that, I do not think is a brilliant idea to list all maps on the
local client: you might run into security and privacy issues.

--
-- Cyrille Dunant
-- EPFL-IMX-LMC

   Krogt, n. (chemical symbol: Kr):
        The metallic silver coating found on fast-food game cards.
                -- Rich Hall, "Sniglets"