[glob2-devel] An intriguing offer from a small group of developers

From: Kieran P
Subject: [glob2-devel] An intriguing offer from a small group of developers
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 20:01:40 +1200

Well, I thought this might happen. We have had an offer, not to commercialize, but to actually label our product under a group of programmer that are able to help further Globulation 2's growth. This could be both a good and bad thing and needs everyones opinion. Personally, I'm against it if they want anything more than their credits in the authors and change log notes. Anyway, here is the conversation so far. First message from source forge, further from discussion. Read them, think about it. Could we could use the help if it meant putting a "Supported by Unknown Entertainment" on the loading page and credits? You tell me. I'll reply with the final answer.