Re: [glob2-devel] An intriguing offer from a small group of developers

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] An intriguing offer from a small group of developers
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 11:54:32 +0200

> I still think it would be good if we could get their help, and the below
> should suit everyone???

If they are sincere and competent, why do they need this. If they just want to
vampire glob2's web reputation, then I see why.

Usually, people contribute, and then ask for linking and credits. The other
way around looks suspect to me. Furthermore, I fully second Sebastian's
remarks.

Have a nice day,

Steph

--