Re: [glob2-devel] bugs in latest version

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] bugs in latest version
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 21:12:49 +1200

Atm, there is only three maps that it downloads (which works for me no problems).

There are no campaigns, but there will be!

And the game hangs because either you have imcompatble maps (you didn't delete all the old maps and campaigns before syncing), or you have deleted them and it finds nothing to play.

Those aside, I cant see why its works for me and not you.