Re: [glob2-devel] Net Engine Update!

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Net Engine Update!
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:09:03 +0200

Once testing is done, and the changes are put into master, I'll be happy to
make some fresh maps. Something to keep in mind though is the .syncmaps
script. Data remains the same pretty much, but the maps will need a new
folder to keep old versions of source from breaking. So when you merge into
master, just change the lines to:

rsync -rzv yog.globulation2.org::glob2maps-newcore maps/
rsync -rzv yog.globulation2.org::glob2campaigns-newcore
campaigns/

Do I have to change those lines myself, or is this information obsolete?

Why do I get asked for a password when I call "./syncdata" or "./syncmaps"?
--
Kai Antweiler