Re: [glob2-devel] Problem compiling latest code on windows, relates to c

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Problem compiling latest code on windows, relates to commit 2 months ago (Nct's)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 18:24:13 +1200

Is there any other way to code this (just give code snippets to me to try until one works ;) )? The old way used to compile fine. What was wrong with it?

Note, the voice stuff doesn't work on windows anyway so is it really nessesary to have these lines of code? Is read and write used anywhere else in glob2 other than voice recorder file?

Regards
Kieran