Re: [glob2-devel] Version 3 of GPL license issued yesterday

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Version 3 of GPL license issued yesterday
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 21:25:00 +1200

>you also need nuage and me and Rama and all the authors of the gfx.

Thats just silly! Then there is 100's of people you need to get permission from. What if someone died? Copyright exists up to 50 years in most countries after someones death. Does that mean you can never upgrade (cause in the 50 years after one persons death, someone else would have died :P )?

I say stick with the 3 month time period. If we have complaints in the future, then we can discuss.

So, are you for or against the change Cyrille and Martin?

Regards
Kieran