[glob2-devel] Glob2 hanging bug

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Glob2 hanging bug
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 23:44:36 -0400

The Glob2 hanging bug in latest Mercurial is a fault that the new system crashes if it tried to read an old format map. I'm going to try and fix this soon so that the new system simply ignores maps it can't read. The temporary fix is to clear all old maps, both in your ~/.glob2/maps and ~/.glob2/games and your maps and games folder in your mercurial, and if you have installed glob2 thats even more of a challenge, so I consider this high priority after I finish my current task.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.