Re: [glob2-devel] New overlay map: Fertility

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New overlay map: Fertility
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:12:13 +0200

I've traced it to this file change
(http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2/diff/66d07e678f81/configure.in).

If the bug is only in configure.in, shouldn't it only effect
compilation after doing
"./bootstrap && ./configure" ?

Anyway, reverting the changes there and re-adding the thread header check,
its all compiling again.

I think I don't know enough about autotools to help.

> Sorry to interrupt your comments, but I thought I'd just mention that the
new commits (revisions 2816 and 2817) have broken compiling. I get the
following:

Revision numbers are relative to your repository.
Better add the hash like "2816:66d07e678f81"

--
Kai Antweiler