Re: [glob2-devel] scons issue

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] scons issue
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 00:39:40 +0200

donkyhotay wrote:
Any ideas on what I'm
doing wrong? It'd be nice to be able to test the latest version.

As far as i know the latest version is on the branch scons_conversion while the latest master is still configure && make. i got your error, too and then got me the scons branch and it worked.

Greetings, Leo Wandersleb

P.S.: I still have headaches about the right use of hg. i want to contribute to both scons and master and have a clean copy and that all together confuses me again and again so i wasted changes several times just because i overwrote a folder with master to test master against someone else.