Re: [glob2-devel] Introduce myself

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Introduce myself
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 18:05:44 +1200

>Could you tell me which Linux distribution is prefered to run Globulation2?

Any linux distribution will do. I personally use Mandriva, and I've had no problems with it. Packages are easily installable. If you are on a fast DSL connection, you should be compiling in <10 mins.

That said, Debian seems to be the more preferred distribution for code, server, and many more things for many other coders I know. I don't know why. Never used it. But if you have Debian, that will work also.

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/