Re: [glob2-devel] to-do before 1.0 (was: idea: make existing features wo

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] to-do before 1.0 (was: idea: make existing features work well before adding new features)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:37:05 +0200

* Fixing bugs related to the "hidden" forbidden areas that get
  automatically placed (for building construction and dealing with
  globule congestion).  I suggest as a starting point that these
  automatic forbidden areas should _not_ be hidden, so we can figure
  out the bugs.

Yes, and make them eye-catching.  Their color must differ from
ordinary forbidden areas.
Also I suggest to separate pathfinding-hidden-forbidden-areas from
building-construction-hidden-forbidden-areas.  The latter shouldn't be
hidden at all even
when the bug is fixed.
Further: they have different tasks, so they should be different structures too.
--
Kai Antweiler