Re: [glob2-devel] scons failure: SConsEnvironment instance has no attrib

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] scons failure: SConsEnvironment instance has no attribute 'Clone'
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 23:07:54 +1200

The problem with that is, there probably wont be a deb right away if Nct cant sort out how to use scons (I have the same problem chaning my rpm scripts).

It might just be source and windows releases to begin with.

Whats so wrong with making it by hand?

quick check: there is a .deb package for the latest scons :P I dont know what you are going on about :P

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/scons/scons_0.97-0.1_all.deb

Remove the old, install the new, and try runn scons inside the glob2 source pack.

Regards
Kieran

On 7/31/07, Joe Wells <address@hidden> wrote:
"Kieran P" <address@hidden> writes:

> Dont worry about unbuntu, just try upgrade scons (a version from 2004 is far
> too old). 0.97, the one I have, works fine (so by the looks of it, its a scons
> error, not a platform error).

I can't upgrade scons without installing it by hand.

I'll wait for a .deb of the next version of glob2.

--
Joe