Re: [glob2-devel] more bugs on new glob2 version

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] more bugs on new glob2 version
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 23:04:56 +0200

Joe Wells wrote:
Okay, I've briefly tried the latest glob2 a bit more.  In just a short
bit of testing here is what I have found:

Thanx for testing!

• Bug:  It is very difficult to see areas on the fog of war because of
  its dimness.  It would be better if areas were not affected by the
  dimness.  (The point of the fog of war is to dim things that you
  don't know, but you _know_ exactly where you have placed areas, so
  it doesn't make sense to dim the area markings.)  This could be done
  by drawing the areas _after_ drawing the dimness for fog of war, so
  the area markings would be at full brightness.

problem is that units should walk on those areas. also buildings should be above areas. for me this brighter fog was just fine.