Re: [glob2-devel] need new way to turn off logging (was: still getting s

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] need new way to turn off logging (was: still getting same crashes)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 14:28:47 -0400

On 8/7/07, Joe Wells <address@hidden> wrote:
Some more information on this.  It seems that maybe a new log file
named "userCPU.log" gets created at quit time.  Unlike the other log
files if this log file can not be created then glob2 aborts.  Can
glob2 please handle this new log file like the others so that it
doesn't abort if it can't create it?

Otherwise I need some official way to get glob2 to stop making log
files (and filling up my disk with them).

--
Thanks,

Joe

I'm considering outright disabling the log files for this release. They haven't been maintained since their creation, and as such don't really provide much usefull debugging information because they are incomplete. An up to date log file system may be created for the next release.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.