Re: [glob2-devel] Ready to Release

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Ready to Release
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 17:45:21 -0400

On 8/26/07, Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes, it is "scons install". One can use BINDIR and INSTALLDIR to change the
> directories that it installs to.

for glob2, do I guess the defaults correctly:
BINDIR = /usr/local/bin
INSTALLDIR = /usr/local/share/glob2
?

If so, it is easy to call scons install from debian/rules with others BINDIR
and INSTALLDIR.

Steph

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net

Yes, those are the correct defaults.. I did these two changes at Keirans request a while ago, specifically for the automated-builds like Debian

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.