Re: [glob2-devel] To Erik: My Profiling Information

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] To Erik: My Profiling Information
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:14:14 +1200

Hey Erik,

I saw your changes in the source code. Nice that you are submitting it now :D

I ran another test (cloned, compiled, run, won, quit, and run the two codes (one with -q and one without).

Results: http://dl.sv.nongnu.org/releases/glob2/profiling.tar.bz2

I'll do this every day or two when you make commits if you want.

I have another Linux virtualisation (Fedora), which I will also run these tests on at some stage.
--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/