Re: [glob2-devel] Some new music samples for you to listen too

From: donkyhotay
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Some new music samples for you to listen too
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:51:40 -0700

The new music is nice but doesn't seem very 'globish' to me. Maybe it's
just the fact that I'm too used to the original music. I personally
would add this to globs as an alternate theme and not default. On a
related note, I did want to ask kieran what the licensing behind this
music is? I assume as a donation to glob2 it's one of the creative
commons licenses but nowhere in the zip or your Email does it say. The
reason I ask is because recently I've been working with some friends of
mine on another FOSS project and we've been keeping an eye out for
potential background music for it and some of these might work
(especially menu-attempt1).

--
Do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on
believing in windmills.