Re: [glob2-devel] Installation problems

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Installation problems
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:58:27 +1200

Glad to hear its working properly now. Please continue to report any bugs you find.

White triangles? Could you please send a screenie? I dont see any on my screen.

The clouds are an effect that made it into alpha 21 I believe.

And the auto select is probably because you have selected a building? They show you who is working in that building.

Regards
Kieran